Living after addiction can seem all the more challenging. So, to ensure long-term sobriety and prevent relapse, the transitional living program at Emerge Recovery TX aims to provide women with the support and tools needed to concur their life post-addiction.
Living After Addiction: Transitional Living Programs for Women in Austin.
Life after addiction—to some women, the thought of rebuilding their lives and themselves can seem all too daunting. But, it’s perfectly normal to have such a fear. Stepping out of residential care and into the real world comes with a set of challenges that must be conquered. Austin’s women’s recovery program strives to provide women with the skills needed to succeed after addiction.
3 Benefits of Transitional Living Programs
Transitional living homes provide women with a supportive and caring environment to focus on their health and well-being. Transitional living programs offer many benefits to women transitioning from residential care to community living. We believe some of the key benefits are:
- Life Skills: Transitional living programs allow women to gain social and life skills that are essential for everyday living. The life skills gained through Austin’s women’s recovery program can be applied to daily social activities, the workplace, and more.
- Relapse Prevention: Educational groups, individual counseling, and other clinical modalities are incorporated into the program to ensure long-term sobriety.
- Confidence: Transitional living programs enable women to reenter society feeling confident. We believe that restoring your health and strengthing your confidence is key to a successful life post-addiction.
Women’s Recovery: Transitional Living After Substance Abuse & Addiction
Overcoming addiction or trauma can be demanding on the body and mind. As women transition from residential care to living for themselves, they can encounter many challenges on the way. Transitional living programs aim to provide women with the necessary life skills to transition from a life of addiction to a life of fulfillment and joy. With the guidance of Austin’s lead clinical director, women can participate in a wide range of therapeutic programs, including:
- Individual and Family Therapy:We provide individual therapy through a licensed counselor to address self-defeating behaviors and family dynamics that impact the client and his family on their journey towards healing and recovery.
- 12-Step Facilitation Therapy: The 12 step facilitation therapy program aims to encourage and support women during the recovery process. The program is monitored by a team of licensed clinical experts who work one-on-one with patients, ensuring they can explore recovery support options.
- Emerge Recovery TX Relapse Prevention: Our innovative relapse prevention program aims to help women through their sobriety journey. Facilitated by a licensed clinician, this weekly educational program will allow women to transition from residential care to post-recovery supportive care.
Talk to us today if you’re interested in learning more about how transitional living for women can benefit you!